Active parenting tips:
Guiding your child towards the person they will become
WHY READ ABOUT ACTIVE PARENTING TIPS?
When you hold your child, that tiny little baby in your arms for the first time, and you bring them home, you realize that you are now responsible for this little person and that you will be the one who guides them towards the person they will become......
An awesome sense of responsibility washes over and we start to understand that our most urgent mission should be putting the needs of our children above all else.
WHAT I HOPE READERS WILL WALK AWAY WITH
That parents will make positive choices on how to guide their children from the early stages of their development on through the teen years and into early adulthood.
These techniques are ones that I have learned, modified, and implemented as an Early Childhood Educator.
WHAT YOU MIGHT FIND:
Whether you are looking for information on active parenting tips, guidance and discipline, child development, games, single parenting, it is at your fingertips and I will walk you through techniques step by step.
AND WHO AM I?
WHO AM I?
I am an Early Childhood Educator who has dedicated the last 17 years of my life to providing a safe and nurturing environment where I can guide young children while giving them experiences and life skills that they are able to take into all different areas of their lives.
My passion for providing quality care is what has inspired me to share what I have learned and implemented through this website, allowing me another way to reach out to more children and impact them and their families.
- Active parenting tips blog
- Join us in discussions on children, families and parenting
- child development
- Child development looks active parenting tips. babies development, toilet training, temper tantrums, terrible twos
- parenting babies
- Helpful things to think about when parenting babies from physical, social and emotional development to milestones, setting routines and healthy habits.
- Child care
- Parents looking at child care program for the child. Researching day cares and preschools for kids. Providing education, development, security, safety and fun activities
- Single Parents
- While raising children in a split home may not be an easy task, single parents can and do successfully parent their children.
- Healthy Eating Habits
- In today’s world, we are moving faster than ever and fast food eating has become the norm. We are going to look at taking a step away from the fast food and bring back healthy eating habits.
- Teens: looking raising parenting, pregnancy and risks involved, health, healthy guidelines, development, eating disorders and many other advice.
- family time
- Family time looks at activities family can to together, and the important of quality time families can do together
- bullying and children: it’s in child care, schools, toddlers, and teens. Looking at signs to watch for, how it effects children and prevention.
- contact page
- contact page, access to my email, name, and where you can do the same
- self worth
- A child's self worth the foundation for a lifetime of mental health and inner happiness. Parenting tips, negative and positive effects and more
- going to look at christmas crafts, family recipes, homemade gifts, vacation retreats, carols and more
- e zine subscription
- e zine subscription is a magazine that has everything from parenting tips, self image, body imagine, bullying and more
- body image
- Body image starts at childhood. Many children and teens stuggle with low self worth, eating disorders, depression and more. Active parenting tips will look at ways parents can help their children
- positive parenting
- Positive parenting looks different for each family. Parenting groups, programs, skills and tips are a great start along with balancing and managing family stress
- parenting groups
- Some people find strength and confidence by joining parenting groups. Will talk and where about what to look for in a group
- kids activities
- Kids activities can emerge learning opportunities in many ways. Read kid's stories, their interpretations, games and how their ideas inspired learning and crafts.
- parenting programs
- Parenting programs and courses are a great way to gather parenting tips and advice from professionals on many different topics and issues.
- preschool crafts
- When you follow a child's interest it can lead you anywhere. You can find interesting preschool crafts, activities for kids, play games, have great family travels and family fun.
- mental health
- We hear about mental health all the time. Talking about depression, postpartum, negative self talk, sleep depervation..
- related articles
- Related articles: these are articles that have been suggested by active readers.
- articles from viewers
- Here you will see articles from viewers that I hope will to active parenting tips. The topics range from potty training, to tantrums, seperation anxiety and many other interesting parenting issues
- family gatherings
- Family gatherings: there are many ways to include extended family members in your lives. Kids activities and sports are just a two ways to do so.
- article from a viewer
- ARTICLE FROM A VIEWER: 10 Ways to Tell a Child You are Sorry.. a great parenting article
- parenting techniques
- parenting techniques: looking at challenges we are facing with children today, looking at techniques, tips and what is working and not working